• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are you using to protect your custom client?

WASD is on standard OTClient.
Do you have something new on Deathzot OTClient to share with us?

The base WASD mode in OTC is poorly made. We fixed it up so it works more like modern mmos where you press enter to enable chat, type msg, press enter to send and it goes back into WASD mode. I've also added a keybind section which has 2 settings "wasd on" and "wasd off" so if you use say "1" for exura while in wasd mode, it could be "F1" for exura while not in wasd mode. Also pretty much everything that was bound to a key appears in the keybindings list which was really needed especially for people not using a QWERTY keyboard layout. There are also a lot of other random little features such as tab targeting and some optimization stuff that Flatlander made a while back in there.

Some time towards the end of the month I will be doing a wipe of my server Deathzot and adding a feature to encourage players to use my OTC. I will not be obfuscating any of the code and will likely post what I have somewhere here on otland. I cannot submit a pull request because a lot of it is "hacky" as it was my "learning project" but if someone was interested, they could use a lot of it and make something more polished and hopefully throw it in a pull request. I'm not sure the source will be necessary as the only thing I did was fix the movement speed formula which I noticed someone else already submitted on github+more so it would just be a bunch of random server-specific garbage for my newest Project X thing.

cXx0LMR.gif

The base WASD mode in OTC is poorly made. We fixed it up so it works more like modern mmos where you press enter to enable chat, type msg, press enter to send and it goes back into WASD mode.
How you did that?

i remember a guy that used to protect his sprites with object builder he was adding a long string and compiling sprites files again, does somebody know how to do this?

Back