• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what better version for xampp?

The important thing is to know if it is myacc, gesior, znote , nicaw acc xd , etc..

i use nekiro 1.5 | 8.0 with myacc and work with uniServer
gesior
Post automatically merged:

Everything was fine, no errors etc... I accidentally uninstalled xampp, downloaded recent xampp, the error does not show that level of thembox etc, and several errors, I can't find a correct version for my gesior ;/

7.x version

it seems your gesior doesn't supports php 8.x
I was using the 8x version, I don't remember which version,,, everything worked until the themebox level and reset etc, now it doesn't work anymore, I've tested several 7x and 8x nothing.. I'm thinking of migrating to mycaam, I'm used to gesior it's easy to move everything, but now this mycam is very complicated to move kk fuck
Post automatically merged:

before it was working fine, now it gives several errors
Sem título.png

Last edited:
man, I can already solve the problem was version xampp-windows-x64-7.4.29-1-VC15-installer, I'm going to save this one here on my pen drive so I don't lose it again hahahaha thank you guysSem título.png

Last edited:
Back