• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux What distro is currently best for running a client-based tibia 8.6

Dran Ryszard

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post, and it’s probably a stupid question, but why not?

What distro is currently best for running a client-based tibia 8.6
My main requirement is a functioning war system. Working on the server and ACC.
I have seen a few topics with the latest distro (?) The TFS 1.5 8.6 by Nekiro, where it is not exist, does not work properly. In addition, as far as I know, none of the latest ACCs support the war system(?).

Last edited:
Hello, this is my first post, and it’s probably a stupid question, but why not?

What distro is currently best for running a client-based tibia 8.6
My main requirement is a functioning war system. Working on the server and ACC.
I have seen a few topics with the latest distro (?) The TFS 1.5 8.6 by Nekiro, where it is not exist, does not work properly. In addition, as far as I know, none of the latest ACCs support the war system(?).
One more source with many stable features and resolved bugs is otx2

Code:
https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv2

One more source with many stable features and resolved bugs is otx2

Code:
https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv2
Im using OTX 2 since 2019, there's so many bugs...my biggest regret was not starting on a newer engine. Dont do that, please. Also its too hard to get support on forums.

"It's cool" to suggest using the Nekiro 1.5 source when, in fact, no one uses it. They claim it's bug-free and more stable simply because nobody has hosted a big server on it

Last edited:
nekiro 1.5 downgrade with manually applied fixes from tfs master :)

it's the best available thing
this ^

some usefull resources

tfs 1.5 downgrades git

reference for datapack creation

my fork of 1.5 downgrades, why not

for war system

installing

Last edited:
Worst existing font, many bugs, optimizations there is nothing in this font, I've used it a thousand times otx2
p0tinho has probably used otx2 for more time than you could ever imagine and he says it is very bugged...
So far, I've only launched fir3 elemental with me and other player, but from what I've seen for the last half year there were only 2 bugs
(that I fixed) -
1. death list skipping summon master in some situation
2. creature direction from RME not working in the engine.
Taking that into account I belive there are no "singleplayer" bugs there, maybe there will appear some when it becomes "mmo" (when the betatests open), but I will worry at that time. At the moment I don't know about "many bugs" that you are talking about.

p0tinho has probably used otx2 for more time than you could ever imagine and he says it is very bugged...
Potinho's rev was modified by some random br years ago, hence very old engine with no proper fixes

@topic
Just use 1.5 downgrade, its flexible and friendly-use
OTX2 is hard to mantain... specially with those commits pushed on the main repository with no proper testing

nekiro 1.5 downgrade with manually applied fixes from tfs master :)

it's the best available thing

Hi, could you tell me where I could find fixes by TFS Master for TFS 1.5 by Nekiro? Could it work without problems? I can't find it.

this ^

some usefull resources

tfs 1.5 downgrades git

reference for datapack creation

my fork of 1.5 downgrades, why not

for war system

installing

What is "your fork"? Is it clean TFS 1.5 with your fixes or something else?

What is "your fork"? Is it clean TFS 1.5 with your fixes or something else?
Yes, from Sept 8 there's some code that I found it otland, and other places. Then merged that as commits Commits · ralke23/Greed-TFS-1.5-Downgrades (https://github.com/ralke23/Greed-TFS-1.5-Downgrades/commits/8.60)

Everything that is commited has been already tested amd works properly. I have some stuff that I should upload soon since I havent commited much datapack content (for the moment if you go for 1.5 the hardest thing to do is to craft tour own working datapack).

Back