• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you prefer : A Custom Map or a Real Map?

Would you lile a Real Map or a Custom Map?

• I'd love to play a real tibia map!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I think a mixture of a real map with some custom areas would be nice.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Fully custom map!

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • A custom map with a real tibia feal.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Either one would be good.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have no say in this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
I'm interested in starting a new server, but I'm stuck. I'm not sure wether I should create a custom map or a real map, so give me some feedback, and participate in the poll.

I also need some help with a name for the server, so leave a post.

Thanks guys!

I like a custom map with amazing scripts and updates. Fun events and such.
I also like a Real Map with a dedicated owner who keeps things updated and is constantly fixing errors.

6/10 times, I choose the real map.

the real map is kinda cool, but when i play custom map its kinda hard, you have to look for everthink, If you play real map you know where everthink is ...

Use search maybe? I think we've had like 10 threads where full custom with unique concept are the by far winner!

Thanks for the feedback guys! I still havent decided what I'm going to make, but it looks like its going to be a custom map. Now the two questions are, should it be a 100% custom map (Meaning it will take some time to create), or should I revamp an older map? And, I need a name!

I'll keep the poll open for a few more days, and you can still vote. Make sure to leave comments, and check out the UnknownOT Developement thread for further details later on this week.

Back