• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[What do you think?] Remake!

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, Once again! I made a new layout for GESIORS accmaker!

This time I wanna show you one of my new work!
And. IF you have anny ideas for my next layouts you can write in this thread!

I have also PIMPED the shop offer list!

My latest design!
remake.jpg

My PIMPED shop offer list!
newshop.jpg

-----------------------------

Do you have anny ideas for me? Then post it here!

Downloads:

Remake!
Shop offer list!

FROM NOW I WILL NEVER MORE MAKE SITES AND PUBLISH THEM..... PLEASE MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD

Last edited:
AND TALATUREN! A question for you! would it be possibly for me to get an own board where i can post all my new updates becouse now when i have published over 6 Layouts it is very hard for me to remember where all layouts is.. I know that DONATERS gets hosting board! but would it be possibly for me to get a board like: Layout Board? or something, without donating?

Not without donating, no.

The first page is alright but the donation looks wired.

Just black and green wired. The shop looks wired how it is set up. I guess Green and black is not my color and i got some shoes that are the color. DC!

I perfer you to stop making account site layouts, because of taking layouts/templates from other website and dont even gives the credits, and ofc nobody is using them why? the default Gesiors acc maker is better than all, or DeGhost is a nice website designer.. but not you sorry for that but sorry.

Back