• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think will happen to OT and tibia?

Neo Of Demon

Reaction score
Everyone feel free to post here about what do you think will happen to OT and tibia?
Me personally, think that Tibia will fall, eather because low or no funds for further devolpment cause its too boring, or simply, everyone just stopps playing and party all day on OT. Who knows? I hope it was like that. cause i Dont really like the normal tibia.

I think both of them will grow alot! I dont think tibia will fall cause they had their player online record just a day ago and they got more players active then ever.. Same for OT, we got more players everyday! So as said, both will grow.

Hmm, its interesting what will happen in 5 years? Maybe tibia will be 3D? :] Remind how it was with GTA and its first version. ^^

Neo Of Demon said:
Me personally, think that Tibia will fall, eather because low or no funds for further devolpment cause its too boring, or simply, everyone just stopps playing and party all day on OT. Who knows? I hope it was like that. cause i Dont really like the normal tibia.
I do not think tibia will fall. People will not stop play tibia after a very long time with no updates. And still there will be people playing tibia. Tibia is boring if you make it boring. But they should consider a lot of things. Like the experience points. It should take much longer to get level and so on after you gain level 50-60's, and a demon should actually be hard to kill. A level 300 don't really fit in.
Then again. No tibia, no ots. :)

Guess Who said:
Hmm, its interesting what will happen in 5 years? Maybe tibia will be 3D? :] Remind how it was with GTA and its first version. ^^

I hope tibia never will be 3d. Tibia is a nice concept as is, just the maker of it don't do a very good job to keep it.

OTServ is better than tibia because the players make the rules... Cipsoft now want money and are changing tibia for this.... pvp now is sux and role play will over too.

role playing will die cuz more and more powergamers are taking over the world o_O

The funny thing is that some people start playing OT before Real Tibia and that is what is really bad for CipSoft. I think OT will move more foward than Tibia. But still Phobos is out now and it will own Tibia :)

I think both of them will grow alot! I dont think tibia will fall cause they had their player online record just a day ago and they got more players active then ever.. Same for OT, we got more players everyday! So as said, both will grow.

In my opinion, they will both die out.

Tibia - Great game, but run by dipshits. If they only realized how much they are ruining the game with every update they make.

OT - OTs used to be amazing, that was before it was so easy to put one up. When they first came out, it took a bit of skill to host one, so only the intelligent people could host them. Nowadays, it is so easy to put them up that even the most idiotic 8 year old could put up an OT just to waste space on OTServlist. There are very few OTs out there that are worth playing, and that number lessens each day.

hmmm i believe ot will grow more and more every day because people will get bored of real tibia unless tibia does become much more evolved, such as going 3d or something

I think tibia might die out because of some of the great otservers. But Real Tibia is still more of a challange than any ot.

Tibia is a business and OT's are for fun mostly, isn't it? or at least should be that way.

i think Tibia will try going into their "Runescape" phase and lose profits, wheras OT Tibia will gain mass population from this. Overall, i think that Tibia will fall and another "Tibia-Like" game will open up, and possibly be even better than this Tibia.

I Think It Will still rise till it get so many players who will want to play that no server can handle that and it will be the end :p

everyone will quit cept the brs and everyone will run around going free itens plx

Back