• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think?

What do you think about Donating system?

• I like when peoples only starts OT for Money!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I like donating system if the money goes to dedicated servers!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No way! I hate donating systems!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question for everybody that wants to answear!

I was looking around in OTServlist.org, And saw that ALMOST (EVERY) OTServer using donating system!

It was nice before when peoples used Donating system only becouse they needed money for dedicated hosting. ;)

But now, Everybody using Donating system only becouse earning money. Before OTS was started becouse to have fun.. But now ALMOST all OTSERVERS that is online is only becouse the owners wants to earn money <_< !!! I dont mean that I dont have money or something like that. BUT it being very boring when EVERY OTSERVERS are using Donating system, I dont mean that it isnt is OK if peoples wants to earn money, BUT please dont start OTS only becouse money!!!

Everybody that AGREE whit me, Please post a comment!

No way! I hate donating systems! thats my vote!
I like donating system if the money goes to dedicated servers! MY ASS!

like 90% that got an server with donate system dont let the money go to a dedicated server! like 5 friends of mine have a server with donate system
you know what they do? THEY TAKE THE MONEY THEN BUY FLYFF CASH SHOP ITEMS!
AND ETC ETC i know who wouldent do that its znote he is a person you can trust with money

Well I like when people have donating systems but not when you get a "gift" for donating. Especially not items in game.

My opinion is between point 2 and 3.
I just dont like people who take money for premium or "VIP"
Cuz people , who have VIP then can hunt better and easier , i think an OT without donating would fit best

Back