• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do You think?

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
What do you think How many Players can hold an TFS OT Sql(0.2.9 Mystic Spirit) Real map about 100 MB.

And Ofcoure on an Dedicated Server hosted in Germany:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
Dual Core
8 GB DDR2 RAM
2 x 750 GB SATA II
(Hardware RAID1)
1 GBit OnBoard

At momment Im working on a real tibia map project Im done with whole venore(swamps,Orcfortress side) etc, And it weight very much so i think after im done with whole cities and places on free accout island it gonna be around 100 mb :p

Yep, your definetely the Sasir i know :p

Remember me, the hoster of WooTish and Znote? ^^
Just started at this forum.
Will become active now.

About your dedicated server, you will have a very hard time getting a 100% crashfree server.
[something thats neccesary for uploading a server to a dedicated server]
So you might have to test alot of servers local, and even test them with someone who can host it for 80+ players online.
So you can test that the server actually is bug /crash free.

If you are going to use an dedicated server, you will need to use SQL, or else you will only access the normal gm panel
at xml, something that sux. :p

I stopped to host the xml server you configurated for me [had it for 45 days with 97% uptime]. Was the best xml server
ive tryed. Hope you get to know SQL servers, since your good at this.

If you want to know how to configurate a SQL server, read your sql server help thread. I have replyed there too.

About your maptracker, hope you can do this, If you are walking around on rl tibia map tracking, then eww you got a job
forward. I recomand you using tibicam, and use double speed, and just simply let it run over the night. ^^
[an tibicam movie of somebody who have explored a big area of rl map]
And do that for a few weeks. I don't bother, but you might.
Goes 100x faster than walking yourself in rl tibia, but its still too slowly. xD

Ohh Greetings, I tryied to contact you but you was all the time Offline :p
Its nice that you decided to stay on this Forum.
Yes its true what you says. Im already using Tfs 2.0.9 Sql :p So it's no problem , sice i learned a lot about sql :p and its already done to run .. Im just working on the map :p

But im not sure if i should track the whole rl tibia map cause as the People says there are gonna me laggs with this map -.- and it could hold only about 100 players, This dedicated server costs 200 euros so i think its not worth when there can be only 100 players online max :p

If it's a dedicated server, even with a RL map, you can hold a lot more than 100 players.

Do you know the CPU's speed?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
Dual Core
8 GB DDR2 RAM
2 x 750 GB SATA II
(Hardware RAID1)
1 GBit OnBoard

The server you gave me, because of it, I have earned a total of 200 euros. Since i configurated a V.I.P system to the rlmap, adding special feautures and stuff for vips only. I opened the paypal acc for 2 weeks~ And i recieved the 200 euros.

I might help you paying some of the dedicated server's bills.
But then ofc i want access to the phpmyadmin.

But I won't donate and help this project unt'll it have been running for a beta month, so i can see how good this rly is going to be. :)

then i need to speak with you , Please login into SKype or Into your beta server 8.1 :p
I prefer skype :p

Im mostly on my beta testserver knows as GM "L". On port 7171. Im allmost never online at 7172 :p

Skype only slows my internett down. :p But if you know a ventrilo channel I can use that.
EDIT:
Please REP me :) Not for making any scripts or stuff, but for beeing helpful to you, to bring the scripts the other ones have made. :D

Last edited:
That computer should be able to hold alot more than 100 players.. o_O

Ye then join ventrilo
ip: teamhost.pl
port: 3810
password: lol

Im most time there :p

Okey, got the password in there. But all channels r password made too :p Anyways no user was there with the name Sasir so i guess your not there now.

Back