• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What donation would you buy!

Canna

Reaction score
Tell me i might buy it for you

Tell me what u want and what ur willing to pay

Im looking for a rare set money and sov :p

^ awww what minimii alex not donate for you? not that i'm suprised you seem to lose all your shit on a daily basis :/ btw thanks for that great shield looks nice on my EK >:]

^ awww what minimii alex not donate for you? not that i'm suprised you seem to lose all your shit on a daily basis :/ btw thanks for that great shield looks nice on my EK >:]

First of all I didn't drop that Great shield on Okolnir, all I dropped was Hellforged axe, mms, demon helm, backpack of holding, boh, mpa and golden legs. Btw says the one that got rs today and died =), And this is not a daily problem for me? I've died one or twice with red skull and lost all.

You should know minimii i'm not short on cash and i have like 4 robe underworlds and like 7 book of mysteries it's not really a big deal dying red or just dying you guys just get a lil cherry on top of your sundae

You should know minimii i'm not short on cash and i have like 4 robe underworlds and like 7 book of mysteries it's not really a big deal dying red or just dying you guys just get a lil cherry on top of your sundae

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are happy becuse you got cash on a fucking OT? HAHHHAHHA
Rip off dude

Back