• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint What is going with this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OT Madness

Banned User
Reaction score
I tried to reply to a discussion thread and it says I need to wait for a moderators approval or send a link to a tutorial I made in a pm and I get a message that says error: the link i provided might be considered spam but i made the tutorial on this site and its sitting in the tutorials section.

Does my account have limited permission?
And why is a moderator sending me a private message rather than answering me in the thread I posted in?

I guess I am not going to get a response from anyone which is pretty sad because I really wanted to be apart of this community again. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
this forum is dead af, only thing allowed is support + positive opinions :)

positive opinions :)
What do you mean? Am I suppose to be positive that my forum account seems bugged? Am I suppose to be positive that this thread has been up most of the day and it has 85 views and not one person from staff or support has responded. What exactly am I suppose to have a positive attitude about?

This isn't me crying about no one wanting to fix or write a script or build me a server. This something that is not within my control. I am not the Admin or a staff member on this site so I can't resolve this issue myself because the issues exists on their end.

Last edited:
Moved from OpenTibia -> Support
to Otland -> Feedback.

Merged your triple post. If your post is the latest in your thread, you should edit it instead of creating a new one.

New members have restricted privledges on this forum, we are struggling a bit dealing with spambots. So thats why your posts with links in them gets flagged as spam.
Once you get your post counts up, your account will be less restricted.

Our community isn't as active as it used to be, so you need to be a bit more patient with us.

Moved from OpenTibia -> Support
to Otland -> Feedback.

Merged your triple post. If your post is the latest in your thread, you should edit it instead of creating a new one.

New members have restricted privledges on this forum, we are struggling a bit dealing with spambots. So thats why your posts with links in them gets flagged as spam.
Once you get your post counts up, your account will be less restricted.

Our community isn't as active as it used to be, so you need to be a bit more patient with us.
Thank you for responding but didn't they just promote 2 people to support recently and 1 to global moderator? I know its not an army but they could have at least responded just you did with a reason why. I made this thread about 7 hours ago and during that time I seen a global moderating answering questions slowly burying my thread on to the next page just as my other thread was buried. My other thread was a question about DDOS Prevention I reported the thread and asked if it was in the right section because it was getting a lot of views but not one responded to it. A moderator pm'd me and said yes it was in the right place but why couldn't they just respond in the thread? It just seems a little shaddy.

Thank you for responding but didn't they just promote 2 people to support recently and 1 to global moderator? I know its not an army but they could have at least responded just you did with a reason why. I made this thread about 7 hours ago and during that time I seen a global moderating answering questions slowly burying my thread on to the next page just as my other thread was buried. My other thread was a question about DDOS Prevention I reported the thread and asked if it was in the right section because it was getting a lot of views but not one responded to it. A moderator pm'd me and said yes it was in the right place but why couldn't they just respond in the thread? It just seems a little shaddy.

Good bye codex, hope to not see you next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back