• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Is This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently read why Zisly quit otland.net forever, and this is the post of why she quit it,
http://otland.net/f15/otland-everything-accepted-here-100290/index7.html#post1010573

If you read the last paragraph of Talaturen's response, you might say wtf, i know i did :(

Last Paragraph :: Quoted From Talaturen

Although we try to be as fair as possible, we can't treat every member the same, it's wrong. Every member has not contributed as much as every other member, some members have a history of warnings. Some members can deserve a instant banishment. Some members want to stay at OtLand and didn't mean to do anything bad, or actually regret what they did, unlike others who don't care at all or return with a new user and spam the forum and insult the staff member although the staff member just did his/her duty.

I thought the discussion had ended when Talaturen replied. There's no need to talk about the same thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back