• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What "killed" RL Tibia for YOU?

ax3lr0d

Reaction score
Ots should heavily reward people who arent botting, boring to play with high lvls who havent spend a minute of their time manually grinding like they should have

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
Tibia died for me when lvling got so easy, i enjoy smaller community with people i know and people who behave because they don't want to get hunted or killed while its really hard to level up. Thats why i enjoy Tibiantis, people respect people hunting in spawns and are respecting eachother, no stealing. Grining slowly and having a goal for next piece of armor or weapon really keeps you motivated.

pink_panther

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
what have we done other than mass botting and power abusing?
CIPSoft tailored the game further to accommodate this shit.

I'd probably go back to Tibia if they changed their server structure to one like Runescape, where if you were on a PVP server, you could just select from all the PVP servers. Sure houses would be owned by different people, doesn't matter, but you could just switch servers to a server where hunting spots are free and not dominando. Would be next to impossible to a single guild to own all servers, would be open for more wars as you could chase across certain servers and you could still try to war for control over a certain server, just wouldn't be able to power abuse people into not being able to play the game AT ALL. Could open up economy as well.. Then all non-pvp severs obviously restricted to that.

I might take away from new worlds opening and getting highscores on that server, but really, having 100 worlds each with their own high score isn't really high score is it :p. eventually servers just get the same level and populous as older servers anyway, so it's short lived hype playing on a new server.

Problem with Battle eye servers though... might be shitty lumping old high lvl botters in with the legit players... but also if botting still going on, atleast if you could switch servers, yo wouldn't have to put up with spawns blocked by botters either. Then could stop charging money for world transfer, the most dodgy shit ever. literally charging money to run a SQL query.

Rombadr

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Then could stop charging money for world transfer, the most dodgy shit ever. literally charging money to run a SQL query.
Not to defend Cipsoft, but don't most (if not all) servers (including Nostalther) charge money to change a characters name? which is also just a SQL query lol

aftonbladet

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Recently made a new char and did 8-100 in like 3 weeks. Hitting the same hotkeys, running lap after lap really isn't that fun. I don't have to care if I die because I can make the lost exp in 20 minutes. Also, I started with zero money, but hunting swamptrolls for a few hours I was able to waste until like lvl 60...