• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What makes an "Awesome" OT?

kevin1

Reaction score
What makes an OT awesome? What makes it stand out, be better than the rest?

It seems like everyone is hating RL maps, does that mean there is a demand for custom maps? If there is a demand for custom maps, why arn't more people making them?

What other things make OTs "Amazing"? Describe your dream OT!!

In my option it need a custom map , not too high exp (maybe stages 35x - 10x)

And a nice RPG feeling.

You know what really does make an OT serv stand out? It's something that all ot's out don't have (save a Very few).

Originality.

You know what really does make an OT serv stand out? It's something that all ot's out don't have (save a Very few).

Originality.
Cool, is there a guide or something so I can know how to put this thing called "Originality" onto my server? Or must I venture into the human heart and soul and find it my self? :D

Cool, is there a guide or something so I can know how to put this thing called "Originality" onto my server? Or must I venture into the human heart and soul and find it my self? :D

I think all you need for a real good original OT is Team + Dedication. Plus it wouldn't hurt if they were as Dedicated as you.

Pssst. Don't listen to these people.

Everyone always says how much they hate RL Tibia map, how the love RPG servers, etc., etc...

But nobody ever plays the RPG servers. Look at all the RL Map OTs with TONS of players. Don't get me wrong, I love custom RPG OTs too, but it's a cold hard fact, RL Map OTs with high rates and OP donation items are the way to go.

You must do something good without copying from another server.

Back