• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What sude i have to host like 200-400 players :D

You can always rent a dedicated server from me.

For around $199 monthly, you will have a server with this specifics:

Dual AMD Opteron 2218 Processors (2.6GHZ / Dual Core), 8 GB RAM (If you wish to add an additional 4 GB Ram to your server, it'll cost you +$19,95 monthly, +8 GB RAM: +$39,95 monthly and +12 GB Ram: +$59.90 monthly), 2x (1TB) HDD (Like you asked for), 3,000 GB Bandwidth transfer (Don't think you would need more but if, you can pay a little more for a higher bandwidth transfer).

You can upgrade your server from dual 100MB uplinks to dual gigabit uplinks. That will be +$9.95 USD Monthly.

Intrested? Send me a pm here on otland or contact us at Dedicated Servers | VPS | Webhosting | Blog | Livesupport and much more!.

Ur internet connection is the most needed, if you have about 5mb/s upload and a decent computer u will be fine

Back