• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint what the....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaertana

Banned User
Reaction score
Svenskar vs Syrian... 1-0

Hemskt vilket fail du skrev där innan Silent, försök inte ens o vinna denna diskussionen.
Inte ens nödvändigt att behöva bevisa något här, någon av er ... bara dumma svar kan leda av det :p

Btw, han har fått svar på frågan, och jag tycker vi inte ska fördjupa oss så mycket mer än så.

bajsar i vad du tycker

@påtråden
testa köra 100 å kolla om polisen kommer[/quote]

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]

Spamming?

Arn't you Jagkanprata?

It was a warning, so what's the problem? Deavz warning was apparently not enough for you so you got a new one. And the reason "spamming" is because we have 4 options and I thought it was the one that was most appropriate.

It was a warning, so what's the problem? Deavz warning was apparently not enough for you so you got a new one. And the reason "spamming" is because we have 4 options and I thought it was the one that was most appropriate.

You deleted my post, how fun it wasent even a "spam" "illegal" "offtopic" post, He didnt do anything wrong in his post

So even a warrning shouldent be added to him

You deleted my post, how fun it wasent even a "spam" "illegal" "offtopic" post, He didnt do anything wrong in his post

So even a warrning shouldent be added to him

And you are the right one to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back