• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type of server are people interested nowadays?

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score
What type of server are people interested nowadays?

Real Map servers, custom servers, RPG servers, fun servers, high exp servers...

Tell me :3

Even or unevent weeks?
WibbenZ

classic servers on new protocols - bring classic simple fun to newer versions(don't shit about events, make server funny using simple things as these which were before sms shops were created), but make it fun, not orsh - players will appreciate that.

Something like teleports room and such?

maybe
the ones who feel nostalgia will play, new players will cry due to lack of shitty events, but you will get some pernament players if their first look on server will be great

maybe
the ones who feel nostalgia will play, new players will cry due to lack of shitty events, but you will get some pernament players if their first look on server will be great

Should I use Evolutions for this?.

Real maps, or high exp servers like evolution and such. But I love good'ol custom RPGs but most of them fail because lack of players due to this retarded community who don't like custom even though I thought OT's was where you could work together with a team, put your own thought and work into an OT. Instead people just make a ton of real maps or download some crappy server, edit the temple and then call it their own. It's all about money now a days, so if you want money go with high exp teleport or a real map. If you want less players, but more loyal and true RPGers I would make a nice and good custom RPG.

Back