• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you prefer?

What would you prefer...?

• Map with teleporters, you can go hunting areas fast.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Map without teleporters, you have to explore it.

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you prefer an OT wich map has teleporters to go hunting or an OT wich map you have to explore and discover? :eek:

Answer in the poll.
There's no problem if you post.
:p

If it were Radonia, then yes. Evolutions, tps... so boring map :p. Real tibian map... roflmao, i go with gm over the hole content, just mapclick l8er xd

without teles but the spawns shouldnt be to spread out like they have to be in convenient places.

I was going to do the same poll Akor, but thanks for putting this thread ^.-. Also i like exploring and plus it stops noobs from going in and out of tps when getting pked >.<

Well, thank you all for answering the poll, I was thinking how's gonna be my OT. :)

No hunting areas TPs. :)

agree with Seabitz

No Tp's , just makes ur ot Bad
Also not too far away from the city
I'd prefer some citys but you can travel by boat and the huntspots arent far away from the boats

without of course, but as said not to long to hunting spots.
Also mix regular, easy-to-find spots, and hidden-pick-hole spots (with better monsters or spawns.

Like radonia used to be, but don't leave half the map just grass and trees and no spawns :D

Back