• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~: What You will choose? :~

REM OR SIMONE?

• Remer's mapeditor

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • SimOne mapeditor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reaction score
What do you think?

remer's mapeditor is better or simone?

Your choise Thanks :D

Is a stupid question xDDD
Remere
Simone=Raw Palette in remere xDD

There's no need to advertise the site, Anas. But yes, I agree, I would use Remere's since I'm not a very good mapper... :p

Not right now, no. Since I haven't had time to compile it on Linux myself yet. And I haven't had the need for it yet either.

Why making another thread about Remere's or Simone? :p

Well, by the way, I choose Remere's...

I think it was discussed 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.. or more... :eek:

I'm still somehow satisfied by saying SimOne's editor sucks big time, that doesn't mean though that I don't have respect for him. He's a great programmer, he just doesn't seem to have much interest in developing this particular app anymore. Ultimately his editor was the only one available for a loooong time.
Anyway - hail Remere!

Well, that's true about he doesn't care at all of his program, but we have to remember that it was the only one that helped us in 7.4, 7.5, etc.. OTs.. :p.

Remere's came to the OT community to revolutionize and to facilitate the work of a mapper.

As you can see, all the mappers are lazy now days. :/!

Back