• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Whats hes doing???

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

"Dear Gamersdont,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Dangerous content
-------
Thank you for admiting you've been DDoSing a user. Since you brought this matter to OTLand, you get this as a reward for your not-so-epicness. DDoSing is retarded. I also love how you complained because he posted your IP. Next time you're getting banned.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

All the best,
OtLand"

Hmm are ddos/dos forbidden NO but post someones ip IS FORBIDEN and he still give me this??

OTland does not support DDoS/DoS attacks. Nothing wrong here.

Close the thread.

Hmm why arent it on the rules then?

IMO both people deserve infractions, from what I can see on the rules page ddosing isn't against otland rules but it is stupid, however posting IP addresses is (unless you have the users permission).

Look, gamersdont.

Time and time again i have told you ddos and even dos is "illegal". Yet you continue to do it, especially when it involves otland. You are lucky you weren't banned :p Just stick to dos/ddos'ing servers if you really want to waste your time. But remember, 9 times outta 10, someone has put in so much time and effort into there server just for you to come and fuck it up. And on top of this, you gain nothing. (possibly just a sense of satisfaction because you're a heartless bastard ;D)

just stick to mapping :p This isn't a hacking forum.

you get this as a reward for your not-so-epicness. DDoSing is retarded.

epic, mod is epic.

You should just be banned since there are too many incompetent people on OtLand right now IMO.

Last edited:
Thats enough, it's a common sense. There is nothing wrong with protecting OTLand users against DDoSers.

Trolls defense, thread closed.

I would also like to add that I pardoned the fact that the other user posted your IP address because he was the victim in the current context. Next time I get across something similar by you, you're getting banned without a notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back