• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the deal with the pokemon servers?

luigilc

Lua Learner
Reaction score
I mean, really... like 9 out of 10 servers are pokemon servers and they're all the same damm thing... and pokemon isn't that cool, I mean there could be tons of different servers. Is it cuz it's the easiest custom ot to make? cuz it doesn't take effort? Cuz I really wanna know why ppl like so much of those frickin pokemons --'

probably because the first one made was very famous, so everyone just wants to have his own
I personally don't like them(even though I like the games), but everyone has their own tastes :p

because the data pack (buggy) was released and people have some sort of boner about them lol

I agree, everyone have their own tastes, but still... The first one was famous bc it was the first one, but now it got to a point that there's nothing else to play, you have very few options to choose since 48% of the servers are rl map and 50% are pokemon ones, it leaves 2% of the servers being custom or anything different from the same thing over and over.

Back