• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Whats up with all these crashes?

I've only seen one 'maintenance' display so it's nothing to worry about I don't think, I know Talaturen is planning on updating the forum somewhat soon so it could be preparations.

I'm wondering why it keeps copying my post all the time? In certain threads it says "- - - UPDATED - - -" then another copy of what I just said below it.

Edit: And there is a problem editing posts aswell, it seems like forever when you press "save" after editing your post.

I'm wondering why it keeps copying my post all the time? In certain threads it says "- - - UPDATED - - -" then another copy of what I just said below it.

Edit: And there is a problem editing posts aswell, it seems like forever when you press "save" after editing your post.
I think it should be fixed now.
We have been having problems with the recent versions of vBulletin so we downgraded to an older version.

it's not :(

Last edited:
Testing to see if it's fixed

and again

What I am noticing is that it doesn't like to save edits fluidly

When you edit and press save, it shows that loading symbol, but while loading, you can refresh the page and your edit would be there

Is it just me or does anyone get the same? It's annoying

I still get the double post problem :p

Oh yeah, I get that occasionally too, I just ran into it when posting on the Summer Update 2013 thread today.

- - - Updated - - -

I still get the double post problem :p

Oh yeah, I get that occasionally too, I just ran into it when posting on the Summer Update 2013 thread today.

OH WELP there you go, it just happened again

There is a bug, sometimes when you post once, it posts twice!

Just came here to look for thread like this, getting those double posts too :(

I've only seen one 'maintenance' display so it's nothing to worry about I don't think, I know Talaturen is planning on updating the forum somewhat soon so it could be preparations.

Yesterday i had 2x Gateway problems when accessing the website, LOTS of errors on the web once you entered and a maintance..

Everything should be back to normal now.

Back