• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC When adressing a NPC, switch to NPC channel window.

Exotis

Reaction score
I can't seem to find out anywhere >.< Well I'm using 8.42 Mystic Server OT and when I talk to NPCs they talk to me in Default channel...Even if it's 8.42 :S Is there any scripts so NPCs talk to you in NPC channel like the version 8.42 of tibia?

Thanks in advance!

Thx buddy, but I still don't know how to do so NPCs talk to me from NPC channel :S

HMm...when I put your lib it says:

[18/05/2009 10:38:22] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[18/05/2009 10:38:22] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

[18/05/2009 10:38:22] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:759: attempt to call global 'getItemNameById' (a nil value)
[18/05/2009 10:38:22] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/runes.lua

Last edited:
if your script contains such things as this

Code:
selfSay('Hey there!')

change them to
Code:
npcHandler:say("Hey there!",cid)

Change all selfsay Commands into npcHandler:say and at the end add the ",cid) , this will make everything switch into the npc channel.. atleast in my experience :p

Back