• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When i have 30 players its lagg a bit!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
When i have 30 players its lagg a bit!

Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4CPU 3.00GHZ
1.50GB RAM
Windows XP Professional
Version 2002
Graphic: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (128MB)
Internet: 10MB

I should handle more players?

Last edited:
10 mbit should handle a lot more xD (if it's really 10 mbit, and they got normal ping). It can be because you're playing from hosting comp also? Tibia client takes too much CPU >< Or simply your players are far away from you, so they got high ping :<

Use In-Game account manager instead of www, it'll be better for this internet speed.

Whats your upload speed (not your download)? Do you play on the same computer? Is it a real map(1.5GB is too low for that)?

i use acc manager-latido-map wegiht 7mb, only easy mapeed,tfs 0.3.6- i clean my computer everyday-and i dont fill the lagg maybe sometimes!

Your computer isn't that great, but it shouldn't lag at 30 players. If you could post your OS + cpu/ram usage during the lag/player peak it would help. Your upload speed is definitely fine for over 30 players.

Thats why.

10mb is fine for like 150 players lol... I hosted a armonia map with 150+ active on a standard 7mb dsl line on a laptop.

Its your comp dude..on a comp like that you need to reformat it then host..dont do anything on that comp while hosting.

10mb is fine for like 150 players lol... I hosted a armonia map with 150+ active on a standard 7mb dsl line on a laptop.

Its your comp dude..on a comp like that you need to reformat it then host..dont do anything on that comp while hosting.

Agreed.

Back