• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When I'm trying login: You are not a gamemaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
I don't understand why i have this msg. I have made a character by account manager, and when i'm trying to login i just see a box:
You are not a gamemaster!

Please help. I tried change acces, type and many many, but no effects.

namnlsgd1.png

I don't understand what you mean?

Ofc i have latest Forgotten compiled by me, but i haven't changed nothink. 100% orginal sources.

Last edited:
Right click on your tibia client (or alt+ left double click on your tibia client) and click on preferences and you will see the adress(target) of your client like c:\programs\tibia.exe for example and you have probably like this c:\programs\tibia.exe Gamemaster. Remove the "gamemaster" and press OK and you will be able to login.

Last edited:
Hmm I don't think so... What are you writing in the ip field? Just the ip I guess? :p Because this message appears when you've got "gamemasters" after your folder target in the preferences...

No its not in client.

But really thanks!

In asparate IP Changer, i haved selected: ,,Launch Tibia with ,,GAMEMASTER" for mc.

Now, all ok ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back