• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When it comes to non-Real Tibia servers

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
What's your opinion on so called Evolution servers or modified servers. Mainly I want to ask if you like evo do you also like teleports or you think it would have been much better if teleports/quest have been placed around the map???

Well I feel like the portals is a precursor to Idle Games we first seen true Idlegame while botting in the client especially on 8.6 and then we got cookie clicker and such and the IdleGame stuff boomed I feel like allowing bots automation there is plenty games on Googleplaystore they are some asian lineage ripoffs where u literally click auto and it does next quest or hunt ur still free to upgrade ur items do raids and some pvp so I feel like we should approach mobile market and target it better because PC's are too powerfull for this netbrowsingIRCRPG to sustain unless cip pulls pants and does Locales for languages and re-promotes the game. Voice overs are another thing that is great for immersion/storytelling

I Like evo otses they are like a Clicker game f1 f2 heal ue lvlup

What's your opinion on so called Evolution servers or modified servers. Mainly I want to ask if you like evo do you also like teleports or you think it would have been much better if teleports/quest have been placed around the map???

Depends
If I hate one thing then it is moving around in a xxl city with speed -2
but overall I prefer Evo ots with teleporters and everything :D

I prefer the Evolution map; I played it a lot from 2006 to 2009, it was very good and cool. I think it would be ideal for you to implement a TP-style modal like in Diablo... when you step on a certain tile, a window appears asking 'Where do you want to go?', among other cool things! New monsters, and everything else, it will be great!
Post automatically merged:

recommend using ProtocolGame version 8.6 or 10.98. Actually, I don't like higher versions like Canary, 13x+ hahaha.

Last edited:
Back