• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When tfs comes free ?

Please do not bump your own topic within 24 hours of your last post. Insulting people for not responding to your topic within a few hours is not something I would recommend either.

As for the topic, I don't know and I'm pretty sure not even the developers are certain just yet (assuming that you are actually referring to the current, private subversions).

I'm sure that when it comes stable , bugfree and working it will be RELEASED , as it will be always FREE! :p

It seems to be never xD
Ok, maybe when its stable and bug free and bla bla bla...
But whenever it gets near from stability cip updates, with new stuff, then TFS team have to add new stuff, and guess what? Not stable again!
I think otserv doesnt have to be 100% stable, thats the fun on playing otserv..., its not as safe or organized as global, mess is fun xD (even Cip's is not 100% stable/bugfree)...

OT is more stable actually and far better organized(bugs happening on cipbia are just impossile to happen on ot just cause of better systems etc)

Back