• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

when they spawn just after they create a acc they got Yeti outfit?

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
as the topic says when they spawn just after they create a acc they got Yeti outfit, i want them to start with a normal outfit, but when they change outfit to someone els they lose the Yeti outfit for good, can u remove the Yeti outfit or something?

Nah , thats not that big of a problem , Plenty of good servers got that "bug" but if you really dont want it. Go into phpmyadmin. And just change Sorc sample , druid sample etc outfit.

If you dont know what im talking about your probably use acc manager.

Nah , thats not that big of a problem , Plenty of good servers got that "bug" but if you really dont want it. Go into phpmyadmin. And just change Sorc sample , druid sample etc outfit.

If you dont know what im talking about your probably use acc manager.

I understand what you mean, but do you mean looktype? I got 110 on all samples , what shall i change it to? =)

I understand what you mean, but do you mean looktype? I got 110 on all samples , what shall i change it to? =)

Hmm , lets see.

LookBody: 63
Lookfeet:114
Lookhead:0
Looklegs:94
Looktype:134
LookAddons:0

That should probably do it , if not , just change your samples in your acc (if you have Gesior)

Back