• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When will zao get fixed?

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
At the moment Quirefang is almost completed before full zao, quests etc.

Why dont you go from older to newer?
So technically The new frontier quest etc should get out before Quirefang is out??
Please reply GM/CM if NEW FRONTIER will get out!

At the moment Quirefang is almost completed before full zao, quests etc.

Why dont you go from older to newer?
So technically The new frontier quest etc should get out before Quirefang is out??
Please reply GM/CM if NEW FRONTIER will get out!

i think cuz that quest is so broing ... nobody wants to do it...
first mission are deadly broing maybe not last.

but they have djinn so why not NEW FRONTIER to?

i hope not, if only the last mission would be implented it would be easy as hell, that would be like just the last mission of the inquisition

i think cuz that quest is so broing ... nobody wants to do it...
first mission are deadly broing maybe not last.

but they have djinn so why not NEW FRONTIER to?

And who wants to make premissions for inq? They're so much more fun ye? Atleast mortal combat is fun.

If they add so you have to turn in Tome of Knowledge I'll never do a shit in Zao ^^

actually, if you only need to do the last mission for WotE quest, you can get the reward almost instandly, you need to talk to 2 npc's, and then you can get the reward, so if that quest will be implented, let it be the entire quest and not just like 5 missions, else you shouldn't play a rl map

Back