• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where can I find the rules of OtLand?

Luexo

Luminarium Ex Obscurum
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to bother you guys with such a question, but I've been searching for the rules section everywhere and couldn't find it.

Please help me out and link me ;)?

~Flipvlug

I don't think you're able to find it anywhere else than on the registration page, but here's the link for the rules: http://otland.net/rules.php.

It's supposed to be a small amount of text or? am I missing a hidden link to 'THE' rules at that page?

It's not hidden, the text you can see on that page is the rules.

"you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws", is enough for the rules in my opinion.

If we would introduce more detailed rules alot of newcomers would just choose 'I agree' without reading anything at all, less text, more readers. It's the same with licenses, terms of use etc, over 90% just press on 'I agree' without reading.

so.. For example,

There aren't any rules about advertisement, signature sizes or whatever?

We can set the max signature size in the options for usergroups in vBulletin, so a rule for that is not necessary. About advertising, it should be obvious that you shouldn't for example, advertise a website in the support board.

True, but are you allowed to advertise to your own sites \ other communties in your signature? (links)

Back