• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where did these "Islands" come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
A lot of people think that Tibia has the islands known as Oken, Pyre, and Gengia.
I am just curious as to where these islands came from...

Thanks. ^_^

Last edited:
what do they even look like iv never seen them? i just see people always saying they have them in their RL map or players wanting them.

They come from the fact that there was few high level spawns in the old days, therefore they made a few extra islands to play with. They was released and everyone started to use them.

P.S.
I made this because the other day some people (br's) told me my map was shit because it didn't have these places. :huh:
that rly make me hate more my country :mad:

If I remember correctly, it was only one server with them originally because they made the new islands (back before yalahar was released) that server got hacked by the narozia owner Ryan I think it was, then he sold the map or gave it to someone and they released it on otland.

Okay I was just curious. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back