• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World - Open Source Server with Configurable Features

Wouldn't it be 22.02? :p

History Page 17

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm a Professional Graphic Designer & A Mapper :p

post 1 updated
wasted time to make Upgrade gem system xD and this system is not even used for early beta
i more thing to do with upgrade gems and then i hop on to knight vocation.

post 1 updated.

If you are looking forward for this server, advice you to read the updates :D (if you can read behind text, you can offer cool suggestions)

anyway. Problems section has been updated, Lot of previous problems are solved and new ones have emerged.
Did some moving around too in post 1.

Have a nice day. I will have.

Scripting (#2)

monsterName.xml
Code:
<script>
    <event name="eventName"/>
</script>
You can either go with that method or use creature:registerEvent("eventName") when registering scripts to monsters.

creaturescripts.xml
Code:
<event type="healthchange" name="eventName" script="scriptName.lua"/>
scriptName.lua
Code:
function onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin)
    -- something
    return primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType
end

post1 update.
Going to take a break now. No hope to figure the Monster spells out.

post1 updated.

Today i have feeling its gona be good day.
If all goes well today i will finish with these scripts:
Weapons System (Attack speed added to all weapons)
Bandit Druid spells (mass healing and summoning spell)

and Hopefully i can start with new wands:
[for mages]
Name: ???
Effect: Your !barrier spell gives more blockvalue

[for druids]
Name:???
Effect: Your !heat spell now does also cast shiver spell without mana cost, but shiver does 75% less damage;
and !shiver spell now casts !heat spell without mana cost, but heat does 75% less damage

Post 1 updated

I request moving entire Thread to Discussions.

When joined this forum ~1month ago i felt like support thread is the spot where i should start.
1 month ago this thread was created for looking for support, but for a while i'm using this thread to keep track on my server progression.
And this kind of thread doesn't belong to support section.
Besides if i need help, most of the time i have simply made thread with the name of my problem.

I am now more customed with OtLand and seems like OpenTibia>Discussion is the correct spot for this type thread.
But if Staff* who is about to move/not move this thread. Finds a better spot for this type of thread, go ahead. plant it where you think it belongs.

Meanwhile, got a question:
IF i use Poll on this thread, can i remove it on my own after, lets say in 2 days? (or i need to request poll removal from mods?)

post 1 Updated

Content what is going to be added to beta is much bigger than originally though of. What is Beta without a final boss?
New time has been scheduled. This one is much more accurate than the previous one.
This time is shortened for every help from team or from forum.
This time doesn't include map updating. It will look ugly as ever xD
Currently main things what takes days to script:
Totally new Field System (talking about these: fire field, poison field, energy field)
Boss System (improved ai and spells)

There are several nitty gritty stuff too, but they are simple: new custom player spell or new unique item, new task, etc
These are easily implemented because working system for them has been already added.

Whi World BETA test launch! : 03.03

Post 1 updated

Post 1 management updated.
Now the latest change is also written under: Latest changes
No need to go trough the links when you don't want to know what changed day before.

First test was done yesterday. If you care about results look into the "tested" link
from post1 you get overall changes. like always :3

Bumperino

Launch 2 days away :D
Scripting mostly done, only few things left to do.

Today im going to figure out where will i host my server. (prolly beta 0.1 from my own computer)
Either way i gotta learn how to open ports, how to host and how to change client a little. (maybe, depends do you want to use IPchanger or not)

If things go smoothly with hosting or i get some fast help with that, i will make ~tutorialish thing for server too. So you guys dont have to spend valuable time to figure out how to do spells or jump over rails, etc xD

Question for people who are interested to try out this server:

Do you want a custom client, so you don't have to use IPChanger?

This server beta is almost ready to launch, there is 1 more thing im missing and i can't do it my own.
I need someone else help to compile the sourcecode.
Because i need a tini-tiny change there.
Can someone help me to compile TFS 1.0 sourcecode with small change and with 64x bit?

Last edited:
Is a lot of work but everything seems going well wish you good luck. do some research in DSI is a new development strategy that is used on sandbox games where users interact with the game world and add resources to it

Gl dude i hope tibia finds you :D
i hope so too

Back