• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Whi World "Library" Game.

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
I am not sure will it work out, it all depends on YOU, but it does not hurt me to try it out.
Server IP: whiworld.com
Main Thread: Whi World project

Game Rules:
Post picture to this thread about Whi World:
Pictures what are collected to post1 are:
1. Killing a Semi-Boss: Archanos
2. Killing a Semi-Boss: Big Daddy
3. Killing a Rare-Monster: White Deer
4. Looking an item, what is not added already in Post 1.
5. Amazing moments.

Killing rules: The console message about Boss LOOT must be seen on the picture.

Looking item Rules:
Only accepting items what belong to this category: Equipment, Potions, Food(with effect)

Amazing moments:
Picture about anything in my game. If it is cool, funny, worthy of mentioning I will also add it or link your post to first post.

In future i want website, what would automatically generate library(from in-game activity) for public to see.
Since i do not have website nor required skills to do that right now, I would manually update this thread.

Last edited:
I'm ready to demolish bandits: and that hunter was annoying..
2iifp6h.jpg
Time to get out of here:
2gvvits.png

Last edited:
Cool :D
When the full serv will be released?
in best case it will be released next year to world.
But hopefully in ~2months it will be already competitive custom server among the other custom servers you see out here right now.

2u73kar.jpg

well first run in forest I barely got any loot, had to go back and forth 2 times before I completed my first 2 missions with mage.
as soon as i leveled up, BOOM, PROFIT ALL THE WAY!

(hence the reason early game got nerfed and mages got buffed)
Let me know how the early game went for you :p?

Yesterday I followed players around quite alot and took some pictures and i got 2 pictures too xD

Ichimaru(druid) solo Archanos attempts.
bfkry9.jpg

2928yag.jpg
NOT ENOUGH BANDITS!
nqsgf6.jpg
Strongest Boss in game going down !? :eek:
2dtypp0.jpg
This is how you kill Archanos.
2z9b1xu.jpg

33c2q38.jpg

2rqhvk8.jpg

33tikgz.jpg
2nd players who found Liam and trying to rescue him.
qwziol.jpg

2ywtugn.jpg

2dv3mlj.jpg

I don't really see the point of this server I logged in and did the tutorial then made my way past the fire and ran into this dummy monster which kills the character no matter what vocation I choose and its not like you get it down a certain % in hp and it stays there, it disappears only to spawn again with full hp.

I like a challenge but not this early in the game and especially not with this high level of difficulty, a game should be fun not discouraging...

Anyway best of luck with the project.

I don't really see the point of this server I logged in and did the tutorial then made my way past the fire and ran into this dummy monster which kills the character no matter what vocation I choose and its not like you get it down a certain % in hp and it stays there, it disappears only to spawn again with full hp.

I like a challenge but not this early in the game and especially not with this high level of difficulty, a game should be fun not discouraging...

Anyway best of luck with the project.
well, just right now I tested is my dummy still bugged. It was not. It was a breeze with druid (the last vocation you used). Perhaps I could of kill 2 dummies in row..

If this start was too difficult for you and tutorial video was no help, then my point is to discourage you from further playing my server, you wouldn't have fun if you don't know how to move while attacking in my game, because you would die non-stop on each encounter. (even wolves would kill you at this rate xD)

If you still like the concept of server, but its too difficult/confusing right now, then you would have to wait until I start customizing client for Whi World.
I will clean the UI, so you can only see what is important and you could set your own hotkeys. (because with tibia client you need 3 hands to play this game...)

Back