• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World Team: Web Artist Position

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
My project name is Whi World.
Current Whi World value: 40 €
I'm offering someone a chance to be part of Whi World team as Web Artist or just help with high priority tasks for small fee (see list in bottom of post 1.)

Mainly as web artist you will be designing background and button pictures for website.
The layout is already given to you, so all you would have to do is draw the picture in Photoshop, you can of course redesign the website, but this means all in team has to accept the new layout.
All the pictures are most likely going to be unique so google is only for gathering ideas.

Benefits of being part of Whi World team:
Profit is shared equally between assigned tasks.
Your decision, votes, suggestions have higher priority.
(keep in my mind, this is long term project and release is scheduled to next year, before that, no earnings planned)

To apply, just send me a PM or post here.
If you are experienced artist, then get ready to make best OT website ever seen before if not world best 2D game website.

To get into team you have to make 1 task.
To stay in the team you have to be active, reporting your weekly doings or not doings.
(ignoring entire team for weeks is meaningless, unless there was some reasonable problem, why you couldn't contact us)

For people who were just here to help out Whi World with small fee:
Choose a task and give me an offer what does not exceed the Whi World current value.

Tasks:
1. Background picture for Whi World website
2. Whi World Logo

(you will be given layout when you are interested making art for Whi World)

Back