• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

which client; 7.4 or 10~

Which client for mapping would you like to see?

• old - 7.4

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • newer - 10~

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
Hello community. I've been inactive for 4 years and I've decided to start mapping again. I've been mapping for long time and it's time for me to enter the game again.
I do not know, if I should choose 7.4 sprites or 10.00~
My goal with this server is to create a low RPG server, with some great looking texture and with good content.
Please vote and help me out, cause I cannot decide. Write your thoughts aswell :)

r1.png r2.png

Both look good in some way, but old school is wasted potential for your mapping(still love the nostalgia ->).
Unless your having scamming plans again.. then it won't matter.

Both look good in some way, but old school is wasted potential for your mapping(still love the nostalgia ->).
Unless your having scamming plans again.. then it won't matter.

stop spreading false rumors, post some evidence instead and dont ruin my reputation.

stop spreading false rumors, post some evidence instead and dont ruin my reputation.

PM me ;) there is enough. I didn't forget you lol.

whatever that "reputation" is. I was already planning exposing some scammers here very soon. If you want i can add you too even though your actions to me were minimal, but doesn't mean i didn't forget ya.

i love the simplicity that oldschool gives, like your second Picture. Modern sprites and what you can do with it often makes it very cluttery and spammed areas.

What im doing instead is using 10.98 sprites and trying to keep it as simple as possible, but still nice to look at.

PM me ;) there is enough. I didn't forget you lol.

whatever that "reputation" is. I was already planning exposing some scammers here very soon. If you want i can add you too even though your actions to me were minimal, but doesn't mean i didn't forget ya.

Only someone really shady would have proff of many scammers and hide it for himself. I can't imagine anything more scammy than calling someone a scammer without giving full exposure of what happened. If I got any bad impression of anyone here it's certanly not OP.

Only someone really shady would have proff of many scammers and hide it for himself. I can't imagine anything more scammy than calling someone a scammer without giving full exposure of what happened. If I got any bad impression of anyone here it's certanly not OP.

Because this is the first time he has shown himself after 4 years(he also ghosted on skype aswell), atleast i wanted to give him a chance to solve it with me. I do not see any reason why you are talking if you do not bring anything else to the table.

Because this is the first time he has shown himself after 4 years(he also ghosted on skype aswell), atleast i wanted to give him a chance to solve it with me. I do not see any reason why you are talking if you do not bring anything else to the table.

bro do you have the server online ???

Back