• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Which linux is better?

vexler222

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, which linux is better? I have many problems with debian 9 and i'm wondering to change my distributions linux. I have 3 options without debian 9,

1. CENTOS 7
2. FEDORA 26
3. UBUNTU 16.04

Each one is better depending on your needs. In terms of support and most user Ubuntu.

If you are asking the question in matter of which is better to host a server.

The answer: Any of them, the only reason to force you to choose one over the rest is that it has a lot of community or you know a little about it.

They are all based on linux which makes them equal in almost everything.

I'd recommend you to stick with Debian 9 as you've been all the path until here. Now changing to another one, it's not any major change, but still won't make you learn anything at all.

By remaining on Debian 9, you could try to solve the issues you're facing, who knows if you're going to face these issues tomorrow in Ubuntu as well.

I'd recommend you to stick with Debian 9 as you've been all the path until here. Now changing to another one, it's not any major change, but still won't make you learn anything at all.

By remaining on Debian 9, you could try to solve the issues you're facing, who knows if you're going to face these issues tomorrow in Ubuntu as well.

I like Debian, cuz my first tfs work with Debian but Debian 7, new Debian scary me.
Ubuntu 16.04 have this Ubuntu – Details of package libmysqlclient-dev in xenial

Back