• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which OT´s would be better?

Which of tose options are better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am thinking about opening a new server and i would like to know more opinions on some of the doubts that i have regarding stages, client version, etc.

Those are the options:

OPTION 1: RL map up until 7,4 ( no new cities ), stages 2x, skills 1,7x, loot rate 1,3x, ml 1x.

OPTION 2 : RL map with same 7.4 world but increases size of the existed caves, stages 3x, skills 2x, loot rate 1,3x, ml 1,3x

OPTION 3: RL map 7,6 ( wands and rods ) with new cities like port hope and yalahar, stages 2x, skills 1,5x, loot rate 1x, ml 1x

OPTION 4: RL map 7,6 without new cities just increasing existing ones, stages according to the lvl ( 1-8= 6x; 9-50=5x;51-90=4x; 91-130=3x;131+=2x.) Skills 2x, ml 1,3x, loot rate 1,3x

I chose three, with some work and proper balancing.

Oh, look, another 7.X server, wow.... No wonder TFS and OTC is developed so slowly, keep it going guys!

That’s the beauty of an open source community - freedom to develop anything you wish. Why discourage this member with your negativity?

Last edited:
@J.Dre He is just honest, we see new 7.x server every week. Would be awesome to see something new thats all :cool:

But not to discourage you @TrevorLuciferus you do you.

I understand, and that may be true. However, he could have worded it differently.

We shouldn’t be discouraging anything these days because there are “too many of them.” Perhaps one day his experience working on an old school project will lead to the development of TFS or another custom project.

Well dont worry guys i was expecting the negative criticism already, no problems at all. The thing is i always wanted a 7.6 ot server, or 7,4 with wands and rods. Even when some of you guys were asking for different ots from what you guys want today i always had the same taste.

Well dont worry guys i was expecting the negative criticism already, no problems at all. The thing is i always wanted a 7.6 ot server, or 7,4 with wands and rods. Even when some of you guys were asking for different ots from what you guys want today i always had the same taste.

Could be wrong but if I recall correctly, working with 7.6 will be much simpler than 7.4 in regards to available resources (e.g. spr editor, map editor, item editor, etc.).

Oh, look, another 7.X server, wow.... No wonder TFS and OTC is developed so slowly, keep it going guys!
Well, 7.X+ servers are way better than newer client versions. Tibia peaked during 7.6, so it is no wonder that plenty of people still want to work with those client versions.

Each of these servers will go down quickly, option 3 have more chance to be alive

3 but...

There's already hundreds of projects like these, why don't people just populate those ? :/

3 but...

There's already hundreds of projects like these, why don't people just populate those ? :/
because most of us (oldschool players) are around 30 years old, with family, child, work, responsatibilties, and a perfect copy of a 7.4 is not viable anymore since you have to dedicate full time on it to get strong
this type of players prefer seasoned servers, with hype and easier gameplay, to get a fast and short fun on it
the only exception on this are famous server that are trustable and stable, but how will you do it without beeing know?

i always wanted a 7.6 ot server, or 7,4 with wands and rods. Even when some of you guys were asking for different ots
go 4 it

if you don't remember well how things was there will be many bugs

u got to work your way up to serious low rate project
  1. start war ots to test client and fix pvp
  2. when it's all good ppl will ask u highrate
  3. It's gonna die in one day. But don't give up. Keep working on bugs and regularly bring new editions.
  4. ppl r gonna give u sh*t for that because they just don't know it's the way to go
  5. One day u score a hit and it's time to build up to midrates and so on to the point you and your following wanna get
Don't worry everyone gets a chance ;) but u got to get involved, take a lot of sh*t from everybody and keep working your butt off. gl bro x

Last edited:
Back