• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which RPG OTserv version would you like to see?

Artysta

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently running a project on RPG server (Real Tibia Map) for two months. We work on 8.6 tibia version, would you play on the latest 9.60 or would you stay at 8.60?

Either 9.81 like shadowcores, with the newst updates etc. or 8.7 without CD system.
WibbenZ

why 8.7 not 8.6? What is CD system? Sorry, I do not know all those shortcuts :)

Cooldown system. :p

I'd prefer a server with a newer protocol than 8.6.

Ok, thanks :) well 8.7 without CD is just like a 8.6 is it not? We have done a lot of work on this project (we did not release it anywhere, just college mates). We have added real tibia addon system with all the scripts, quest logs, just like RL tibia. Also we have added lots of interactive quests, with challenging missions for all players and obviously events. I want to believe that real RPG 8.6 OTserv will be sucessful. Don't you think so? What would you like to see in RPG server 8.6 version?

Back