• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server is the best Open Tibia server through history ?

bluoes11

Reaction score
Ahh for me is YurOts 7.6 basic or little bit edited version, Illusion ots 7.6, kamikadze 7.92 and galaxia ots 8.4 if i remember correctly.

Ramirow

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
When I first learned about ots me and my then friends played on one called tmd.servegame.com, dunno if that map had a name, but we had a blast.. It's all that I can remember of it. But it's enough to state that it's the best I had played based on the fact that I can still remember parts of the map in my head after all these years, even some npc names.

ScorpionOT

uber n00b
Solutions
Reaction score
few war ots from 7.1 and maybe kiwi and a few yurots. also dbz/wodbo because that era was crazy fun.

edit: also AvatarOT by an old friend, Cadyan's OT in 7.6 with the Lizard Temple in desert, and also alyssa's dream back in 7.1 because it was the first OT i ever played with dual wielding and custom systems. also maybe a few unknown OTs with custom maps, but i don't rlly remembe much.

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Classicus and Danera because I was able to test my programming skills on making really simple bots for them, now everyone is using customized clients with anti-bot features and shit and I can’t even make a lighthack 😔