• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who here plays MW2 - Xbox 360

to bad heartbeat sensor and thermal is noobish :p

Heartbeat sensor sucks, because when you use it you pay more attention to it then the game, Thermal rox on sniper. Can see everyone from a huge sight

Primary = Intervention
__________Steady Aim, Fmj, sleight of hand

Secondary = Spas-12/Claymore
__________Holographic (or something like that)

Primary = Intervention
__________Steady Aim, Fmj, sleight of hand

Secondary = Spas-12/Claymore
__________Holographic (or something like that)

Steady Aim sucks.

Perks
Scavanger Pro - Cold Blooded - Ninja pro

Weps.
SCAR-H - silencer
Magnum - Akimbo

Killstreak
Pave Low - 7kills
ChooperGunner - 11kills
Nuclear - 25kills

@up, fail on the killstreaks :p

Pave low is bugged, so the kills you get from Pave Low doesnt "count" to your killstreak. That means you have to get 11 kills yourself to get Chopper Gunner. Use Harrier instead :p

Same with sentury (spelling?) gun and 2 more that I don't remember right now.

My setup on 360:

UMP45 - Silencer
SPAS12 - Grip

Semtex and Stun

Sleight of hand pro
Stoping power pro
Ninja/Commander pro

Copycat

Killstreaks:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper Gunner

On PC I dont remember, havent played for a long time

Level 49 Prestige 1 (Bought xbox (and mw2) 2 weeks ago, and Im a better noob if you know what I mean)

WTF, Didn't know it was bugged!! Fuck!! Thats why I never got my chooper gunner when my pave low kills alot -.- Thanks for the tip lol xD

I am level 40 xD - no prestige

Hahah, np. You your after the killstreaks rewards use Harrier. If you want nice scores (you'll get it with chopper gunner :p) use pave low (harder to shoot down then harrier

Why arent you using Nuke?

Imma use Harrier, I dont wanna play with some bugged shit.

And one more thing, When I got my sniper I cant get "bush outfit"

:S Why? I see alot of peoples using sniper and got bush outfit.

Makes me angry

Im to noob to use Nuke (wont be able to get a 25 streak with killstreak rewards xD)

About the outfits it's about what team you come in (like the seals, spetznaz? and all the others) and even if you get in a team with theese outfits it's not sure you get "the sniper outfit"

You have to get 50,100 and 200 one shot kills to get urban, arctic and desert outfit in order;
after u got unblocked that challenge obviously

So you mean if you got 50 kills with a weapon with the "artic look", you'll get a artic outfit? And how do you know that?

So you mean if you got 50 kills with a weapon with the "artic look", you'll get a artic outfit? And how do you know that?

I wounder if thats true. :p

Because when I got camoflaouge = spell >:< I didnt get any new

outfits :p but nevermind, I like the Rusher outfit with the cool

gloves XD

No, I mean when you go to challenges and then search little bit for some (I don't remember exactly) you got there something like "Ghillie in the mist" or similar it is called, and it requires 50 One Shot kills with sniper rifle to get urban, 100 kills (One Shot is required!) to get arctic and 200 to get desert outfit (camouflage). Just search it in challenges, I'll post reply after I check it, to post exactly

Ok, I got 600~ kills with Barret 50. CAL and about 300~ with intervention (almost all of them is one shot i kill). Do I got all the camouflage outfits?

Ok, I got 600~ kills with Barret 50. CAL and about 300~ with intervention (almost all of them is one shot i kill). Do I got all the camouflage outfits?

Just check that challenge, but I think you should, u get it automatically as u choose sniper class, the outfit I mean

Back