• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WHO'S THe KING?????

This is one of my alltime fav songs btw. And why doesn't anyone mention Eazy E? Only pac and biggie...

cuz he's not nearly close to Tupac ;>

those 2 were special..... they have they own swag, other rappers basically all have the same flowish kinda xD

LMAO he's not close to Pac? The ONLY reason he's never mentioned along side Pac & Biggie is cause he didn't die violently, only naturally (aids).

If you think about it, if Eazy was beefing w/some other big artist around his death, he would be mentioned just like they are.

Hell, I love Pac/Biggie, but did they ever get media news about presidents or FBI...nevuh!

RIP to all 3 though, I love em all. As I said in the 'Favorite Song' thread, Spit Yo Game (Biggie, Bone Thugs, 8 Ball, MJG, Twista - Swizzy Beat xD) is my fav song right now lol.

Here's some local info for you regarding my 'if he was beefing' comment

Mac Dre (Bay Area Artist) & Fat Tone (Kansas City <my birthplace/residence>) were killed over the same [whats the word...] type of reasons BIG/Pac were killed over.

Mac Dre was killed in a van off one of our highways, people believe it was Fat Tone and his people (in one of his songs even said it wasn't). Tone was killed in retaliation. These were two big artists to KC/Bay Area, but if they were bigger, it would've been the same thing as Pac/Biggie situation. Just sayin!

So because they got probz with fedz it makes him better?? naa, could have been anyone, it was just because of the songs content....
man i aint talkin about what people say... im talkin about what i know, i say the best rappers are 2Pac, Bigge, Eminem and Nas.
It's sure personal opinion, but I don't understand people who say 2Pac was nothing special, just because of all his beefin and violent death he was famous?? hell na

\o I love discussions about shit!

But no, I'm talking about what I know/personal opinion too. I know Pac and Biggie are great, but I hate that Eazy gets no attention. Hell, in my eyes, I like Pac, then Eazy, then B.I.G.

I never said Pac wasn't all that special, but both Biggie and Pac are hyped up by their famous, VIOLENT, (unsolved) deaths. You know how many artists are greater than them, and OFC it's not a fair fight since they're dead and all, but I'm trying to say that there are artists just as great, if not better, and get no shine, and it's for one main reason; There's no violent deaths involved.

We could debate forever, but just so you know, I have Pac's whole discography lol, I believe I'm a true fan. (Ye downloaded, not exactly a teen when he died lol)

So, lets talk about underground hip hop since you have mainstream garbage down =)

P.S. You like Nas/Em, but no Jay? I like Nas, Em, and old (pre return to the game) Jay-Z. This is all just mainstream. Know anything about underground? Also, heard any of Em's underground shiz?

<~> I Like Run-on Sentences <~>

I'm not much into the underground scene honestly :p

And believe me, you ain't no bigger fan of Pac than me! hah :D Seriously I'm totally crazy about him... And it makes me go fuckin' nuts when people say he's overrated... Yesterday I had Ghetto Gospel on repeat for about 3h. I think that is only of his craziest songs, he both have a crazy flow + delivery in that one!

For real man, you wanna compare rappers with me? We could split it up in categories and we could get a result? Say we do it this way:

(Eazy-E vs Tupac)
Flow: Tupac
Delivery: Tupac
Lyrics: Tupac
Imagery: Tupac
Emotion: Tupac

DamN!

However when it comes to Biggie it's harder to decide the cats... They both have mad flow, both unique. Delivery however Tupac crush him, same with emotion, I'm not sure about imagery though, but Tupac got hell lots of imagery tho ^.^

Now gimme Eazy-E vs Tupac in the way I did, from your perspective... If you feel some cats are missin just add 'em ;)

Flow: Rivers
Delivery: Mailmen
Lyrics: Poets
Imagery: Painters
Emotion: Actors

Had to fix it up for you. Sry, too lazy to respond right now lol

Our discussion shall go on later though, I'm hungry right now

So because they got probz with fedz it makes him better?? naa, could have been anyone, it was just because of the songs content....
man i aint talkin about what people say... im talkin about what i know, i say the best rappers are 2Pac, Bigge, Eminem and Nas.
It's sure personal opinion, but I don't understand people who say 2Pac was nothing special, just because of all his beefin and violent death he was famous?? hell na

I guess they say that because he got more famous after his death.

ye he might have, but he however lives up to his reputation....

but iBlue claim he got famous for dying a violent death.... just cause u die a violent death doesn't make him better does it?? i consider him the best no matter what, dead or alive....

i did for some minutes ago :D atm it's Resist The Temptation :p

Back