• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why are OTBR users using TFS as title or description? Change it...

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says why can otbr people write on their title or description "TFS" instead of OTBR? I know the base of otbr is based on tfs but still
this should be changed to avoid spamming and confusing if u ask me? Even if otbr is based on tfs its still something different.
I have seen many threads saying "Im using tfs 1.3" then someone creates a script for it and the thread creator says after "yO bRo ScRiPT nOT WoRkING XD iM uSinG OtBr"

I don't think there's even a support tag for OTBR.

you also have to factor in many users who create support threads have absolutely no clue what they're doing, so the engine name / version semantics matter much less to them, just the unfortunate state of the community. many new users don't put in any effort as they can just write a quick thread and have someone fix their issue for them and have someone else drag out the technical questions from them rather than put in the effort to ask a proper question, it's been an issue for years, support team was annoying dealing with 1/3 of the threads with missing info / this exact problem you're describing as well.
the people who don't create support threads are the ones proficient enough to write their own servers, so it makes sense that all you see are noobs in support
tl;dr: the majority of people who create support threads are the people who don't know what they're doing, or they're lazy and don't care since someone will help anyways.

Yep very annoying and stupid

Back