• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why did i get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebbe

Banned User
Reaction score
It said you have been banned for spamming..

First of all you that banned me deleted the thread and i didnt have a chance to explain, im sure you thought that it was a joke
IT'S NOT that is my painting skills

And why i did that tutorial that wasent illegal is becasue i wanted to show some people how i write... -.-

My thread
http://otland.net/f119/2008-best-paint-pic-ever-8774/

The guy i wanted to show
http://otland.net/f119/2009-best-paint-ever-58511/

his second thread...

http://otland.net/f119/elmo-says-no-drugs-58514/

I posted on his first thread
"WAT!! noononono yyou goog learn my tutorial!! mercedes not has arms and foots "

There is tons that understand that but that wasent the post i got banned for

So well like i said check my tutorial, i forgot that i didnt have one so i created one

And it came out perfect!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxf67IVn6oMz

****** (Talaturen)

abow den e bäst ju

toarulleeeeee

And the video is not illegal, if you dont trust me check it...

And i didnt spam in my thread, there was just my thread no posts, and after like 5 mins still no posts so i went down for 1-2 houers? i dont know.. when i came up to check what GMbear and others think of the tutorial it said "you have been banned for spamming"

And i dont care if its just 1 day ban... or if it was a warrning its still bullshit... ive been talking to some people about the staff, not all this is new...

and i can tell you gus that it wasent (Nikkster)....

Well one of the things i drag up was the thing when The Moderators/Global Moderators/Admins?< dunno dont remember

Say report illegal/spam posts

This comes to you that said it to someone
Why would i/he/she you dont even use the board...

Ive did a small or lets say big project...

This month ive been looking after illegal posts like a tiger(MIGHTY TIGEEEER!!!) and i have found tons of illegal posts
That ive been warned on and getting infaction/ban for..
So ive always been right with the staff members... I dont say that Its you "example Hani" or..."Nikolas" all staff members is diffrent with the rules... Sometimes you guys are afraid sometimes you guys just are to board and someti- or when there is a big person that does a illegal thing then you guys start to take your job serious

Im a big person(Most hated woho, who dossent know me?)

I think ive been reporting Husam like 100* times and the project i was talking up is coming up,

I saved all threads(posts) that was illegal on my comp
So i could see if they got deleted or if the user got banned

Atm no posts that i have reported have been deleted or user getting banned...

So ill tell you about my user cp

I had just 1 point(inaction) becasue i said idiot to someone
I dont really care, i asked Talaturen and he said it was illegal to say idiot to someone..

So there was just 1 point, when you have 3 then you will get banned.. I got banned for a "spam" post

And those that hate me, start posting MAKE THIS THREAD ALIVE SO MORE CAN SEE...

Its because almost every post of you is spam, even the reports where 97% of the time spam. That is probably why nobody took his time on it.
The reason clearly said spamming, I think that everybody can agree that, that is a valid reason.

Its because almost every post of you is spam, even the reports where 97% of the time spam. That is probably why nobody took his time on it.
The reason clearly said spamming, I think that everybody can agree that, that is a valid reason.

It was not, you/the one that banned

took my thread as a spam post and now you guys can see why my reports aint getting forward

Silentdefender... All your posts was like

thiss is mi paint skillzzzzzzzz
i show plx on mercedes benson plx

i haf family sit in car and i drive...

Dude, it's not even funny.

Silentdefender... All your posts was like

thiss is mi paint skillzzzzzzzz
i show plx on mercedes benson plx

i haf family sit in car and i drive...

Dude, it's not even funny.

You are taking that as a bad example becasue i didnt write like that, show the posts i wrote "LIKE" that

You understand what I mean...

You are taking that as a bad example becasue i didnt write like that, show the posts i wrote "LIKE" that

Yes you did and that is also counted as spamming. Those posts can't be quoted because they are deleted.

If we would setup a script like:

if username = silent then if postcontent contains mi,plx,plix,paj,offer,aaah,jaja,skillzz,error.

ur posts would be arround 10 I guess. Or the server would simply crash.

Your posts are mostly noob posts. You sound like a 7yr old. No offense, and seriously, your signatures look like something i drew when i got born.

P.S shouldn't the thread be closed?

nao faire thast peopla get banned because they draw the ferrarizz of elemo

Wow. Did it really take you guys almost 2 years to figure that out?
Silentdefender have been spamming down the forum for that much, and you didn't even notice? Because I am sure you did. You just though it was funny.

And Master-M: From now on, you will be getting 100% respect from me! :$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.