• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why does it have to be :(

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
how come when i get a promotion in TFS.2.4 (any version) it says im promoted.. but then later i log off or what not.. and im not promoted...

is this because im not premium...... if its because im premium.. then why isnt there something in the vocation.xml that decides wether a vocation is premium only or not.. because my server isnt going to use premium. everything else can be turned to no premium except vocations (promotions)...

if there is a way to make non premiums able to get promotions (and keep them)please tell

but as for my proposal.. this is all it would have to look like(note the premium add at the end)

--------------------------------
<vocation id="5" name="Master Sorcerer" description="a master sorcerer" gaincap="15" gainhp="10" gainmana="40" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="60" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="120" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="600" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1" Premium="1">
---------------------------------------

does anyone else think this is needed? because right now its a weird thing that you have to premmy for anything but the 5 main voc's.. o.0 its so weird that if you makes voc's this isnt controllable ahha

Back
Top Bottom