• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Eminem is better than Lil Wayne...

Whos better?

• Lil wayne

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Eminem

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does lil wayne has his own movie D:? not right xd

Lil Wayne's movie would suck... Would be like:

"When I was smaller, I didn't live in no ghetto or had no struggle. Everything was just great I had a ferrari when I was 12, and 100mill on my bank account when I was 14. Lml. The End."

Rap is like an oreo, the white part is the best.

url

Eminem is not only better than Lil' Wayne. He's better than all the rappers. And why? Two main reasons.

1. His rapping is just extraordinary. He can rap in slow and fast mode AND he always follow the rhytm of the beat.
2. The lyrics. Every song he writes (which he does by himself), there's a point. And the lyrics is always unique. There's no bullshitin' from Eminem. He writes what he stands for.

Now that's why Eminem is the best mapper.

Isn't Neon the best mapper?

Roflmao Owned haha i love you man! keep it on!

i fucking LoL'ed so hard at this hahaha.. nice one santi
i rep++ for that ;p

Why do I feel that every song that is good is featuring LiL Wayne. That pisses me off. Good song pwns your ears and then his squaky voice starts. OMFG

Back