• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Why Like This?

Quab

Mapper/C++ User
Reaction score
Hi OT-Landers!

The one who help me solving this i will give rep++!:)

(In Config.lua it comes)

"Allocation Failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile it in a 64-bit mode"

I use 0.3.5 pl1 server
frankfarmers map

PLEASE HELP

Attachments

what you mean? the server goes down and "Allocation Failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile it in a 64-bit mode" comes in the server window :/

what you mean? the server goes down and "Allocation Failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile it in a 64-bit mode" comes in the server window :/

Close your eyes for 5 seconds, now open them again and RE-READ the msg but now using your brain....

If this works, i will rep u :)
but what means with "Allocation Failed, server out of memory!

There's plenty of serious answers Quab, but what you want is someone to do it for you, and believe me, that will fix your server, but there won't be any progress with your OT experience.

:peace:

i see archez, no ofcourse i will fix it a myselves, the only thing i wanna know is how to do it so i can make my otexperience higher :)
Maby you have any solution how to solve this?

What is the problem with my map/server? if someone tell i will make the changes at myselves and may i know it and don't need to ask next time same problem come :)

Hey! i have the same problem :/
""Allocation Failed, server out of memory!
How to use laatido?

Back