• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why modes close random threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modes? You mean Mods? :)

I don't know the reason or who closed it. But we don't close random threads..

I got almost proof some moderators "random" delete threads..

I know many threads which was allowed and was not spamm that have been deleted because some Moderator was "bored"? or just don't find the post enjoying him? or something else which is a stupid and only reason for a moderator to delete...

I know many threads which was allowed and was not spamm that have been deleted because some Moderator was "bored"? or just don't find the post enjoying him? or something else which is a stupid and only reason for a moderator to delete...

true ^.-

and I meant Mods :p

give me a link and I will check it out..

read what I qouted.. They talk about random deleted threads.

I cant give links to deleted threads -.-"

I don't got any specific thread in mind since I've been way to inactive since my PC broke down..

if I would get in known of such thread again I will tell you what the thread was about and how the people in it acted (if they talked nice and such or if it just become a flame party)

if you want ofc.. if not there is no other way to prove it..

How can I show a thing got deleted.. when it doesn't exist anymore?

oh I forgot, yesterday i was so sleepy i asked a mod to delete it for some reasons :p , cant tell hehe

but still there is some mods close random threads, i saw that before

I cant give links to deleted threads -.-"

I don't got any specific thread in mind since I've been way to inactive since my PC broke down..

if I would get in known of such thread again I will tell you what the thread was about and how the people in it acted (if they talked nice and such or if it just become a flame party)

if you want ofc.. if not there is no other way to prove it..

How can I show a thing got deleted.. when it doesn't exist anymore?

Xd maybe you got a link stored or in your history. donno.

I will "random" close this thread because it has nothing good :) Your thread was closed because it contained to much spam and im not the one who close it.
Xaroth,
First you say you have proof then you don't have, just shut up.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back