• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why was my acc deleted without any reason

archdemon

Reaction score
Dear Owner of Cyntara

i was wondering why you deleted my character archdemon which was a super sorcerer at lvl 300-315 i dont remember but i was wondering why i check banned players he isnt even listed and plus the fact i donated roughly 30 $ to your server my user name for the donation was [email protected] anything further id like either my chaotic wand spellbook of mind control my 2 ingrots my magic ring and my voodoo doll added back to my acc u can email me back at [email protected] thank you and have a nice day :D

Refund Policy
Cyntara will not provide refunds under any circumstances. If you are banned, you will not get a refund. If you do not favor the service, you will not get a refund. If you unexpectedly did not receive your donation award, and do not have any proof of your donation, you will not get a refund.

2. PayPal

Anyone who takes their money back through means of claims over PayPal will be PERMANENTLY IP-RANGE BANNED AND ACCOUNT BANNED.
Cyntara - Agreements

Red

look is there anyway u can give back 15 points bc my dad prob took back the 15 $ ?

i dont get why im held acanniable for my dads actions so delete my acc and ban it thats ridiculous

i dont get why im held acanniable for my dads actions so delete my acc and ban it thats ridiculous

Lets say you sell someone something for $80. Then in the middle of the night they break into your house and take the $80 back. Would you go take the item you sold them back?

Back