• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why was OtLand down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a maintenance.

Technical Problems, they had to wait for someone to fix.

I know that, but I thought it was down for something. :d

The stormtrooper on the squirrel had spotted some problems.

After updating the MySQL server this morning, it wouldn't start again because it failed to parse the MySQL server configuration file. After checking the configuration it appeared that it had been overwritten with configurations from a different application. I didn't have any backups of the configuration and it doesn't run on default settings so I had to wait for Kornholijo to fix it. He was unavailable for ~12 hours and that's why there was a long downtime. I'll make sure we backup the configuration files too now, so next time if something like this happens I shouldn't have to wait for Kornholijo to become available to address it. Sorry for the downtime.

After updating the MySQL server this morning, it wouldn't start again because it failed to parse the MySQL server configuration file. After checking the configuration it appeared that it had been overwritten with configurations from a different application. I didn't have any backups of the configuration and it doesn't run on default settings so I had to wait for Kornholijo to fix it. He was unavailable for ~12 hours and that's why there was a long downtime. I'll make sure we backup the configuration files too now, so next time if something like this happens I shouldn't have to wait for Kornholijo to become available to address it. Sorry for the downtime.
Well played sir

I am just glad it is fixed now. Thank you Kornholijo & Talaturen.

Was getting worried there for a little while. :blink:

Thank you, Talaturen and Kornholijo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back