• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Will Host RL Map Server!

lecius

Reaction score

Intel(R)Xeon(R)CPU 2.00GHz, 1.95 GB of RAM, 160gb HD

I have been trying to host a RL tibia map and I've got really close to find one that is a complete RL map but in the end it turned out it was missing npcs and the houses weren't all finished.

So I am willing to to host a RL Map server as long as its pretty much complete, atleast all cities and houses done/spawns and npcs...

If you need a host contact me, all I require is a GM in the server for hosting.

ONLY 8.11 OTS PLEASE

You can download THIS.

77mb map
lots of monsters
lots of npcs
lots of houses
the most improtant quests.

I already have that, I'm using it as we speak...But only like 3 cities have houses, I cant open the map in map editor because my pc freezes so I cant really add the houses, and its missing npcs all over.

It has the most important npc's i think seller is a bit buggy, but i can fix that, it has some houses, and many monsters, and the map is huge. So its a good start, and you can improove it urself, not many ppl got better release than that.

Try to open the map with RME editor, don't think it work with simone.

well I was in thais and ran to the magic shop and he wasnt there....and there were A LOT more npcs missing.

Back