• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Will Pay for a lil work!

lecius

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am using eclipse real map and I need one or two things done and I will pay for it because I honestly and truly cant do it myself because no map editor I download will open the map.

I will pay $25-$50 USD via Paypal if someone can finish all the houses on the eclipse map, and finish putting npcs in the correct area.

If you have the houses done and will just give me the house.xml ill still pay for that.

Do you have High requirments or minimum .this is the minimum
4Gb Ram or more
At least a dualcore processor at min 2.66Ghz or a quad core.
Then a good internet connection.

well I got 2gb of ram and it runs perfectly fine so far, it loads in like 10-15 secs and then runs fine for a long ass time.

Do you have High requirments or minimum .this is the minimum
4Gb Ram or more
At least a dualcore processor at min 2.66Ghz or a quad core.
Then a good internet connection.
nu får du ge dig :p haha behövs inte det.. inte änns i närheten ja kör en amd athlon 64 4000+ 2.4 100 mbits connection ja loadar under 20... ibland kan det hända att den laddar på 25 seks..
har haft 400 som max inte ett skvatt lagg..

Dude, It is impossible to put all the npcs in the correct spot, because all the NPC's dont exist!

The next update will have all the NPC's and another 5 mbs added to the map (roughly)

Back